Beeswax Food Wrap Starter Set
Waxed food wraps are the eco-friendly alternative to cling-film, foil or any single use plastic wrapping. Made from 100% cotton, local beeswax, pine resin and jojoba oil, the starter pack includes a 30cm square, a 25cm square, and a 14cm round.
They can be used to wrap sandwiches, cheese, fruit and veg, cake, etc and can be safely used in the fridge. You can also use them to cover bowls, plates or jars, to make sweetie cones, jam toppers, sandwich envelopes, etc. They should not, however, be used to wrap uncooked meat or fish, or heated above room temperature.
To use, simply wrap around the food and then, using the warmth of your hands, mould the edges together to form a seal. To clean after use, wash in cold/tepid water with a little dish soap. They can be left to air dry on the drainer and then put back to store in a drawer.
Because we use mainly fabric offcuts to make the wraps, it is difficult to provide a current list of what we have in stock. We usually have the bee fabric pictured, and you can specify the style/colour of your wraps on the order page. If you have more specific requirements please contact us!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want you to be happy with the whole experience of buying from us. As a small business we can provide the personal touch, so please contact us if you’re disappointed with your purchase or our service.
- We’d be happy to refund any purchases which are faulty or not as you expected, as long as you return them to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of ordering.
- Unfortunately, as a small business with small margins, we are unable to cover the cost of return postage.
- If returning an item, for whatever reason, please drop us an email first at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for return and a photo of the item in the condition which it was returned in. We can then ensure your refund/return is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our photos show examples of the products we make. If you can’t see the colour you want, or you’d like something in a different size to our standard sizes, please drop us a line and we’ll do our very best to make something to your specifications that you’ll treasure.
- In-stock items will normally be shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Most of our items are made to order and these may take a little longer to get to you. We will, however, keep you informed of expected posting date and if there are likely to be any delays. The majority of our orders are fulfilled within 5 business days.
- Your order will be packaged in line with our company ethos, in recycled or reused packaging. Where possible we will avoid plastic, but when we do use it you can be sure that it is reused. We ask you also to consider reusing all of our packaging.
- The majority of orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class, either as large letters or small parcels. Where possible we will provide you with tracking numbers for small parcels.
- Delivery charges are realistically based on postage costs and packaging.