Jute Coasters Daisy/Sunflower
- Hand-crocheted by myself in Worcestershire, UK, from 100% organic sustainable jute.
- Diameter is 11cm. Depth 1cm.
- Available in 2 designs - daisy & sunflower.
- May be bought individually or in a set of 4 (2 of each design).
- We are a plastic-free company, committed to using only ethical, sustainable, reusable and compostable yarns and materials. Our packaging is always recycled or recyclable.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want you to be happy with the whole experience of buying from us. As a small business we can provide the personal touch, so please contact us if you’re disappointed with your purchase or our service.
- We’d be happy to refund any purchases which are faulty or not as you expected, as long as you return them to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of ordering.
- Unfortunately, as a small business with small margins, we are unable to cover the cost of return postage.
- If returning an item, for whatever reason, please drop us an email first at email@example.com with your reason for return and a photo of the item in the condition which it was returned in. We can then ensure your refund/return is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our photos show examples of the products we make. If you can’t see the colour you want, or you’d like something in a different size/shape to our standard sizes, please select OTHER from the dropdown menu on this page, and ADD A NOTE with your specifications on the checkout page. We will get back to you asap to confirm any changes. We'll do our very best to make something to your specifications that you’ll treasure.
* Custom orders may incur an additional charge if more time/materials are needed to complete the order.
- In-stock items will normally be shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Most of our items are made to order and these may take a little longer to get to you. We will, however, keep you informed of expected posting date and if there are likely to be any delays. The majority of our orders are fulfilled within 5 business days.
- Your order will be packaged in line with our company ethos, in recycled or reused packaging. Where possible we will avoid plastic, but when we do use it you can be sure that it is reused. We ask you also to consider reusing all of our packaging.
- The majority of orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class, either as large letters or small parcels. Where possible we will provide you with tracking numbers for small parcels.
- Delivery charges are realistically based on postage costs and packaging.
- 100% organic sustainable jute.