SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
How We Do It
In-stock items will normally be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Most of our items are made to order and these may take a little longer to get to you. We will, however, keep you informed of expected posting date and if there are likely to be any delays. The majority of our orders are fulfilled within 5 business days.
Your order will be packaged in line with our company ethos, in recycled or reused packaging. Where possible we will avoid plastic, but when we do use it you can be sure that it is reused. We ask you also to consider reusing all of our packaging.
The majority of orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class, either as large letters or small parcels. Where possible we will provide you with tracking numbers for small parcels. Delivery is free within the UK.
How It Works
We want you to be happy with the whole experience of buying from us. As a small business we can provide the personal touch, so please contact us if you’re disappointed with your purchase or our service.
We’d be happy to refund any purchases which are faulty or not as you expected, as long as you return them to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of ordering.
Unfortunately, as a small business with small margins, we are unable to cover the cost of return postage.
If returning an item, for whatever reason, please drop us an email first at email@example.com with your reason for return and a photo of the item in the condition which it was returned in. We can then ensure your refund/return is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy or myself to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of greetings cards, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Susan Humphreys, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Alternately, you may mail me at:
Susan Humphreys, 1 Thorngrove Cottage, Sinton Green, Worcester, UK WR2 6NP